Monday, January 17, 2011 | By: Claire

Stylish Blogger Award



Wow! Thanks Rocio for awarding me the "Stylish Blogger Award"! And you have 2 of this award already? Really cool! I'm not sure if I can award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, too but I will check the blogs I'm following one by one again since I'm still a new "follower" to them.








Here are the rules if you are awarded:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won.


So... here are the 7 things about myself:


1.  I have a sister who is practically my twin if she isn't 14 years younger than me.

2. I have a lot of notebooks including my journal and the notebooks where I'm writing and I've written my stories/sequels/poems/quotes.

3. I love stickers.

4. I keep a cute yellow dress right now which I can't really wear since I have this scar below my left knee.

5. I am an Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure patient.

6. The color of journal right now is red, which isn't really my favorite color.

7. Right now, the apple of my eyes and the owner of my heart is still the same person.



I'm afraid I only have 8 blogs for the recently discovered great bloggers right now. They're the ones I often check and open. They're all great!


The 8 blogs I pick for  recently discovered great bloggers from the ones I'm following are:










In my opinion, all bloggers are great! It's just that every person has their own tastes and interests affecting their decision on who to follow and not to follow. Every one also starts a blog one post at a time and eventually will attract more followers who really get interested in following them, right?

Thanks again Rocio!

Have a great day! :)



4 comments:

Lalis26 said...

awesome Claire! but lol you only had to say 7 things abt yourself. read the rules? :) I did 14 'cuz I got two awards, but the real deal was 7 things so, yeah :) nice post, though. I'm definitely checking out those blogs :)

Mel u said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, The Reading Life-I now follow you on Twitter

Claire said...

@ rocio: oh yeah, lolx... slipped my mind. had a lot of things goin' on, that's why. XD missyah! :)

@mel: ur welocome. :) tnx for following me. :)

Lalis26 said...

:D miss you 2! <3
dude: why do u never go OL anymore? :(

Post a Comment