Tuesday, January 4, 2011 | By: Claire

Run Away

Run Away





I remember you, sitting by my side
You were never out of my sight
You always followed wherever I went
I won't ever forget the warmth of your hands.

Your smile always melted my heart
Happiness was overflowing when we weren't apart
Your eyes made its mark deep in me
You were the prince who fulfilled my dreams and fantasy.

I couldn't think of anything else with your presence
And sadness drowned me with your absence
You suddenly became the world I revolved around
It became scary, our relationship became deeply bound.

But I know one day, you'll change your mind
One day, you'll just leave me behind
Maybe choose someone better than me to be by your side
So I decided to leave with the true reasons to hide.

I didn't mean to feel this way
Then just back away and not stay
I'll only be a burden to you
A block to hide what you're meant to do.

I didn't want you to focus only on things about me
It was what I saw that frightened me
I want you to go out to somewhere better where you should belong
In a place where I don't exist so goodbye and so long.

2 comments:

Lalis26 said...

awwwww
This is Beautiful. I mean it.

Claire said...

Tnx rocio!

Post a Comment