Sunday, January 30, 2011 | By: Claire

I want to have a puppy

Okay, I haven't written for... how long again? See, I can't even remember. Really!

I've been busy reading and having visitors at our flat these past few days. Long story. And another that I want to confess, which kept me from blogging and everything else is because I fell in love with... nope! not someone... but I fell in love with a shih tzu. But actually, I fell in love with the idea of having one.

I became like... so addicted with Animal Planet on TV and then episodes of DOG 101. And there it started, I wanted to have a puppy. I thought about it for a few days and thought maybe time will make my feelings pass by - strong feelings of having a pup - but then I can't sleep, can't eat well and can't read much because I was there, using this net book or my phone to surf the net about puppies and dog breeds, how to take care of them, what they need and where to buy and everything else.

It's complicated for me. First of all, my mom is against it then comes the problem with the expenses but then more complications still.

I'm not sure whether there will be complete supplies for the needs of a dog here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia since I've noticed that people here aren't dog lovers making me conclude that pet shops and or veterinarians here aren't that good with providing the needs of a pup if I would have one and I'm afraid it would die because of those circumstances. I'm afraid to hurt a baby such as a cute shih tzu pup but I really want to have one. I want to take care of one and play with it and cuddle with it and watch it grow older as I grow older, you know... those kinds of things. And take responsibility for it like a mom.

I really pray that I could have one and take care of it until it reaches the end of its days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment