Thursday, December 16, 2010 | By: Claire

Make Believe

hide and pretend
Like a sedative, you put my mind to sleep
Whenever I see you, my heart reaches out and weeps
My sanity leaves like it isn't even there at all
Putting my heart in charge, making me deeply fall.

I've been here before and I planned never to come back
A place where all I can see is darkness, all's black.
It's barren and makes you feel alone... away from others.
With memories haunting once treasured but now makes the pain worse.

Tears roll down my face with no end
Messages from my heart to you are now hard to send
Since now, you don't care about anything from our shared past
Those things we did that I thought wouldn't end but would last.

You deceived me into believing I was special and important to you
That there was an unexplainable connection between us two
But now I know everything was all too good to be true
Everything was a make believe and I didn't even have one clue.

1 comments:

Post a Comment