Friday, January 7, 2011 | By: Claire

First Knitted Project: Purse







My first attempt on a knitted project. It was supposed to be a scarf but I ended up making it into a purse for my phone. It looks loose but I think I'm getting the hang of it with the second project, which is a scarf, I'm making right now. I'm not sure when I'm going to finish it because I only do it when I feel like doing it.

I bought this book about knitting but I can't follow the directions from it properly so I watched a knitting lesson for beginners like me in YouTube with the link Knitting Tutorial for Beginners- 1. Slip Knot. The lessons begin with making the slip knot and then making your first stitch and then more of the lessons about knitting follow it. I didn't have a hard time getting the instructions more so than when I tried to read the directions in the book I bought. So, if you want to learn about, you can check that site.

Right now with my second knitting project, I chose the same color of brown above and a pretty pink color to use as combination. Wish me luck on it. Next time, I'm planning to make a sweater if I can pull it off. XD

3 comments:

Lalis26 said...

hahah good luck!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Seriously need it... :P

Post a Comment