Monday, January 10, 2011 | By: Claire

A Room for Imagination










Here are some pictures of how our (me and my younger sister of 8) room looks like.

The first and second picture are pictures I just took a while ago. It's our wall (above our bed) which we filled with stickers of fairies, flowers and butterflies yesterday. I want to encourage my sister's imagination and talents, which FYI, is seriously reflecting mine. I mean, she's like a mini me since everything I can do, she can do, too at her young age.

She has the heart for arts and crafts and writing, too. And she's starting to read books like I do. When she can't sleep, she reads the Bible or the prayer book we have or sometimes, the magazines I have and the new book she received last Christmas as gift (High School Musical). Oh, and she also likes puzzles like I do. We're practically like twins, in the sense that we have so much in common. She's like my clone LOLx.




The above picture is our closet which we also filled with stickers and the pretty girl in the pictures is me. hahah



This last picture is my work desk. That's my net book and my journal and the little notebook behind the net book is where I jot down the notes for the script I'm writing. The lavender purse is where I keep the scarf I told you about on my previous post. The calendar I have came from Bossini. Okay, now I noticed I haven't changed the date yet. Today's supposed to be 11.

I also have a table calendar which I didn't take a picture of. It's from the magazine "Computer Arts" I bought last month. Haven't really written anything in it yet except for some birthdays and the start and end date for Script Frenzy which is still going to be on April.

Okay, I've blabbed enough for today. I'm still thinking what I'll be doing today. Maybe knitting, writing the script or reading or maybe all of the above. Got to go on with today's activities. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment