Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | By: Claire

Reading Challenge Hunting

Yesterday, I've been hunting for reading challenges to join in for this month and for the whole year. I've joined in six from different blogs. It's posted on my other blog and the link could be found on the right side of this page. Check it out if you're hunting for reading challenges, too.

Besides my personal reading challenge of reading up to 50 books this year, I want to join more challenges. I have 35 in my to-be-read (TBR) list and I'm planning on reading all of them because I've been neglecting to check the remaining books in that list and read them so I decided to join the Off The Shelf Challenge wherein you have to read books from your TBR list which you have before joining the challenge. Adding another book to you TBR list and reading it, before joining the challenge, and including it in your number of books for the challenge is against the rules. That's how I understood it.

I'm thinking of actually putting this blog and my other blog together so I 'll just have one so it wouldn't be so confusing but I'm also considering if that'll make this blog messy. The thing is, how will I be able to put them together? I'll think about it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment