Sunday, September 18, 2011 | By: Claire

SFC Kids And Youth (SKY Group)





Lately, I've been busy organizing a youth-oriented presentation for an important yearly event - Mariology.


Mariology is the theological study of Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mariology methodically presents teachings about her to other parts of the faith, such as teachings about Jesus, redemption and grace. Christian Mariology aims to connect scripture, tradition and the teachings of the Church on Mary.






I started organizing the kids and youth within our Catholic Christian Community and named our group, with the whole community's approval - SFC Kids and Youth Group (SKY Group). I think this will be fun since I enjoy being with the kids - away from all those problems and sharing stories and jokes with them. Giving them answers to their questions about things - anything under the sun.


I'm excited about this group though am also worried when I have to leave them only after a few months because then I will go back to Manila and continue my studies. Anyway, I think I don't have to worry about their activities since there are lots who support this group. Maybe it's just that I'm worried about missing them altogether - all the fun we're having while learning at the same time.


I already have lots of activities in mind for this youth group and I hope we will be able to fulfill everyone of them.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment