Monday, July 25, 2011 | By: Claire

My Chocolate Chip Cookies and An Article I'm Writing


I baked cookies this morning for my sister to bring to school for her snacks but we forgot to pack it so as usual, some of it ended being eaten by my brother, who ate, two cookies at a time. Looked like a sandwich. I slept too much again today. Lately, I've been very sleepy. I'm not sure why. Is this a sign of depression? I just hope not.

Then I began to read the autobiography of St. Therese (Little Flower) but being able to read the introduction, I had to stop. Many of what was written in this introduction contained a lot things that I have experienced or thought of - something like that so I want to write an article first before I continue reading it.

I won't be writing my own autobiography but I'll be writing in it some of my experiences in life in connection with my faith. My own experiences through my life with how I lived and live with God in my life and had this kind of communication with God , Mama Mary and the angels. I want to write down the lessons and messages God has told me. I want to see the differences of my faith (experiences) with what I will be reading in the book. I'm not saying I have a lot in common or a lot of differences with The Little Flower. I'm also not saying that I could be someone who's special or different from others because I'm just a normal human being - a sinner at that. I don't have premonitions or things like those. I'll just write how I communicate with God, mama Mary, and the angels and how they answer me back (through dreams or answers through personal experiences - loses and gains).

In short, I'll be writing an article about my own experiences about my faith and compare it with what's written in the book. I hope St. Therese wouldn't misunderstand what I'm doing but since I know God is with Her, she'll know for sure what I'm trying to do. Maybe I'll finish it by tomorrow or on Wednesday. I'll make sure of it so I can continue reading the book already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment